SHOULD WE BECOME A HOST FAMILY?
Hosting a French student requires an open mind and heart, patience and commitment. Each year, hundreds of families open their homes to young French people in the VIE Host Program. There are many reasons to become a host family. Many families have a desire to learn more about French culture. Some wish to give a young person the opportunity to experience life in the United States.
Whatever the reason may be, your family will enjoy the rewards of sharing your lives and culture with a French student. Opening your home for two or three weeks can be just the beginning of a friendship that will last a lifetime!
TOP 5 REASONS TO HOST A FRENCH STUDENT
- World peace is built one person at a time!
- Help a French student discover the American way of life: friends, American activities & interests, places, food, etc.
- Spend a portion of your summer vacation in a fun and unique way.
- Your family will learn firsthand about France and French culture.
- Make a friend for life and have a family of your own to visit in France!
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”true” description=”false” ajax=”true”]