- France is not just our specialty, France is all we do. Since 1976, VIE has organized travel and Family Stay programs to France for thousands of American students and teachers. Our on-site coordination in Paris and our knowledge of France allow us to ensure that the group’s needs and interests are met.
- Four decades in providing quality travel programs to France has given VIE a solid reputation for excellence in student travel.
- Our full-time staff in Paris and our knowledge of France ensures that the group’s needs and interests are met.
- A one week family stay with a French family and an educational tour are combined in our spring and summer travel programs.
- Our Student Handbook helps your traveler be prepared for the trip.
- Regularly scheduled airlines are used to ensure comfort and minimize the risk of last minute changes. Groups are met at the airport upon arrival in Paris.
- Our trip insurance automatically covers all program participants.
- No hidden fees!
VIE does not charge membership fees. Fuel surcharges and travel
insurance is included in your traveler’s price, so there are no
Encore: Early Registration by June 15 not only saves you $100 off the program price, AND it entitles your traveler to the unique experience of dinner on the Eiffel Tower.