Become a Host Program Coordinator today
At Vistas In Education, we love our work and we’d love for you to join us!
- Are you a connector of people and ideas?
- Are you independent, self-motivated and enthusiastic?
- Do you believe in the life-changing nature of international student exchange?
- Do you move in a circle populated with students and families?
- Do you love France and the French language?
Vistas In Education, Inc. (VIE) organizes Family Stays across the United States for French students throughout the year. VIE has offered these intimate, culturally immersive programs for 48 years.
VIE works only between France and the United States, sending students in both directions to develop their language skills, experience life at the heart of a local family and expand their horizons.
VIE relies on a nationwide network of Host Program Coordinators (HPCs) to recruit American Host Families to house French students from 2-3 weeks. All groups travel with a French Chaperone who is fluent in English.
HPC’s have several responsibilities:
- Publicize VIE’s program throughout the community
- Recruit and vet quality host families
- Manage Host Family registration and student matching
- Organize arrival and hand-off of students to Host Families
- Organize departure of students back to France
- Serve as the first line contact for the group’s chaperone should one of their students need assistance that they cannot provide
- Serve as the first line of contact for Host Families who have questions or issues
If you are intrigued by this idea and would like to find out more about being a Vistas In Education, Inc. Host Program Coordinator, call VIE to discuss the opportunity.
If you think this sounds perfect for you, apply for a Host Program Coordinator position today!
“We learned a lot about a different culture AND saw that teenagers are very similar no matter where they come from!” –Lee Family
“Ma famille a été adorable et m’a tout de suite mise à l’aise, en m’incluant dans leur vie de famille. Je me suis bien entendu avec tout le monde, et ils ont tous été géniaux avec moi.” –Coline